Princess Cruise Line Ltd
Seattle, Washington is a city that offers a plethora of photography opportunities, and Princess Cruise Line Ltd's location at 800 5th Ave in downtown Seattle is the perfect starting point for photographers looking to capture the essence of the city. The area itself is bustling with life, featuring a mix of towering buildings contrasting with historic landmarks, and a stunning waterfront. As one of the busiest ports in the United States, the Port of Seattle offers a unique perspective with views of massive cargo ships and cruise liners in the distance. Photographers can also venture to the nearby Pike Place Market, a bustling hub of local vendors, artisans, and street performers. The opportunities for capturing unique and stunning photographs are endless in the heart of Seattle, and Princess Cruise Line Ltd's location offers the perfect jumping-off point.
What to Photograph
When it comes to photography, Princess Cruise Line Ltd in Seattle, Washington is a fantastic location to capture stunning shots. The best spot for photography on the ship is on the deck where you can capture breathtaking views of the Seattle skyline and the beautiful Puget Sound. In addition, the ship's interiors offer several opportunities to capture unique and impressive shots of the grand lobby and stunning architecture. If you're interested in portraits, there are plenty of opportunities to capture breathtaking portraits of passengers as they enjoy their cruise. Lastly, the onboard amenities such as the swimming pools, art galleries, and dining areas offer plenty of picturesque opportunities to capture perfect shots. Whether you're a beginner or professional photographer, Princess Cruise Line Ltd is sure to provide you with an incredible platform to capture some of the best photographs of your life.
Princess Cruise Line Ltd. is based in Seattle, WA and has been in operation since 1965. The company operates a fleet of 18 ships that travel to over 380 destinations across the globe. The headquarters office located on 5th Avenue in Seattle is the home base for the company's North American operations. The building itself is an impressive sight, standing at 15 stories tall and occupying nearly 300,000 square feet. The building offers stunning views of the city and a perfect vantage point for photography enthusiasts looking to capture the Seattle skyline.
For those interested in taking photographs of the Seattle skyline, the best time of day to capture breathtaking photos is during the golden hour. The golden hour is the hour leading up to sunset or the hour after sunrise, where the light is low and soft, creating a warm, golden glow. Photographers can take advantage of the building's location and capture stunning images of the city with the soft light accentuating the stunning architecture and scenic foliage surrounding the building. Additionally, amateur photographers can participate in a photography class offered by Princess Cruise Line Ltd. to learn valuable tips and tricks to enhance their skills. The photography class is a perfect way to learn new techniques and capture unforgettable memories while exploring the world on a Princess Cruise.
Nearby Festivals and Events
If you're a photography enthusiast planning to book a cruise with Princess Cruise Line Ltd, you may want to check out some of the annual events and festivals that take place in or near the Seattle area. Here are some of the highlights:
- Seattle Seafair: Held annually in July and August, the Seattle Seafair is a month-long festival of events that celebrates the city's maritime heritage. Highlights include the Torchlight Parade, hydroplane races, and air shows featuring the Blue Angels.
- Seattle International Film Festival: From late May to mid-June, the Seattle International Film Festival takes over movie theaters around the city, showcasing an eclectic mix of independent and foreign films.
- Northwest Folklife Festival: Held on Memorial Day weekend at Seattle Center, the Northwest Folklife Festival is a celebration of the region's diverse cultural traditions, with live music, dance performances, and food vendors.
- Seattle Japanese Garden Maple Festival: In the fall, usually in October, the Seattle Japanese Garden hosts a Maple Festival, where visitors can admire the changing colors of the Japanese maples and enjoy cultural activities like tea ceremonies and Taiko drumming.
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival: If you're willing to venture a bit further out of Seattle (about a 90-minute drive), the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in April is a must-see for flower photography enthusiasts. This month-long event features acres of colorful tulip fields, street fairs, and farm tours.
With so many diverse events and festivals, Seattle has plenty to offer for photographers of all interests. Be sure to do your research and plan accordingly so you don't miss out on these unique opportunities for capturing stunning shots.
HoustonPhotowalks Events Held at this Location
- Special Event: 7 Day Alaskan Cruise with 2 Photo Excursions!
(September 1, 2012)
Contact800 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
(2,259 mi / 1 day 11 hours)
- Point of Interest
Season to VisitSome places are best to visit in certain seasons:
- Space Needle (1.35 miles)