From the Ground Up
If you're a photography enthusiast looking for interesting locations to capture stunning pictures, From the Ground Up in Brenham, TX, is a must-visit destination. Located at 6507 Hwy 290 E, this unique business offers a wealth of inspiration and fascinating subject matter for both amateur and professional photographers alike. The location benefits from the beautiful views of the surrounding countryside, and the diverse flora and fauna of the landscape. With its rustic structures, lush gardens, and outdoor spaces, From the Ground Up provides a rich backdrop for all your photography needs. Come and experience the natural beauty and unique charm for yourself at this photogenic destination.
What to Photograph
For photography enthusiasts, From the Ground Up in Brenham, TX is an ideal location to capture some stunning shots. One of the most interesting things to photograph here is the abundance of plants and flowers. As the name suggests, this store is dedicated to everything related to gardening and landscaping. From beautifully landscaped outdoor gardens to plants and flowers inside the store, there are plenty of options to choose from. You can capture images of succulents, cacti, and even exotic plants that are hard to find elsewhere. Bring your macro lens to take detailed close-up shots of these plants in all their glory. Additionally, the vibrant colors and textures of the foliage provide ample opportunities to experiment with composition and lighting. From the Ground Up is a must-visit location for capturing some breathtaking photos of nature.
From the Ground Up is a charming photography spot as it is a 15-acre sunflower field located in Brenham, Texas. The sunflower blooms typically occur in the late summer, which makes it a perfect setting for photography enthusiasts. Its location in the Lone Star State makes it easily accessible for people to experience a unique photography session surrounded by a blooming field of yellow.
There are several interesting tips for those who want to capture the perfect photograph at From the Ground Up. Before the photoshoot, it is best to check the weather and avoid going on days when it's too windy. Photographers should also keep in mind that the sunflowers' petals follow the sun, so the best time to take photos is during the morning or late afternoon when the sun is not too harsh on the flowers. It is also best to wear comfortable shoes as it is essential to walk on the field to get the best angle for the shot. From the Ground Up also offers the option to cut sunflowers and bring them back home, which provides a beautiful and unique addition to any photography collection.
Nearby Festivals and Events
For photography enthusiasts visiting or living near From the Ground Up in Brenham, TX, there are plenty of annual events and festivals in the surrounding area that offer great photo opportunities. Here are some of the top events and festivals to check out:
- Bluebonnet Festival (April) - This festival celebrates the arrival of spring with live music, food vendors, and plenty of bluebonnets to photograph.
- Independence Day Celebration (July) - Head to Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site to capture fireworks over the Brazos River.
- Chappell Hill Lavender Fest (June) - This festival offers beautiful lavender fields, local vendors, and live music.
- Burton Cotton Gin Festival & Mule Show (April) - This festival features antique tractors and engines, live music, and even a mule parade.
- Round Top Antique Show (October) - This antique show draws vendors and shoppers from all over the country, and also offers picturesque views of the Texas countryside.
With these events and festivals located just a short drive from From the Ground Up, photography enthusiasts can capture the best of Texas culture and natural beauty all year round.
HoustonPhotowalks Events Held at this Location
- Photowalk: Bluebonnets near Brenham
(April 9, 2017)
- Photowalk: Mid-Week Bluebonnet Photowalk
(April 5, 2017)
Contact6507 Hwy 290 E
Brenham, TX 77833
(70.5 mi / 1 hour 10 mins)
Season to VisitSome places are best to visit in certain seasons:
- Giddings Stone Mansion (1.43 miles)
- Palettes and Pairings (2.49 miles)
- Ant Street Inn (2.5 miles)
- Brenham Heritage Museum (2.51 miles)
- Underground Cisterns in Toubin Park, Brenham (2.52 miles)
- Brenham (2.53 miles)
- Park Street Bakery (2.56 miles)
- Washington County Courthouse (2.57 miles)
- Public Parking Lot D (2.6 miles)
- City of Brenham - Fireman's Park (2.95 miles)
- City of Brenham - Flying Horses Carousel (3 miles)