Houston Photowalk organizers want to make sure you have a 5-star experience at photowalk events. The 1-to-5 star rating system lets us know if Organizers totally nail it — or if we goofed.
Some issues are NOT part of the rating system. This includes
- Weather conditions
- Venue or location closures
- Acts of God, Mother Nature, Zeus, minions, the Government, etc.
- Acts of other members*
A rating of less than 5 needs to include some feedback. You can submit this via email directly to the organizer if you don’t want the comment published.
Please leave a “Group Comment” for others to read.
*Note: If there is a member who is acting inappropriately, please contact the photowalk organizer/leader to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We will try to resolve the issue. If we don’t find out about an issue until after a photowalk is over, our ability to help goes down to zero.
- Updates to eBook Files: A Photographer’s Workflow Part 1 – Security and Backups - January 13, 2020
- 3,100+ Portrait Photography Poses Card Bundle at PhotoWhoa - November 14, 2019
- Prime Day Deals, Live Blogging of Interesting Deals - July 15, 2019