CreativeLive broadcasts “Live” events for it’s members who signed up to watch, often at no additional charge. In order to attend the complete event and not just the first chapter, you must:
- be logged in to CreativeLive with your CreativeLive username and password,
- have RSVPed on the CreativeLive website for the event prior to it starting,
- have a stable internet connection,
- occasionally “refresh” your browser if the video becomes “stuck” in multiple commercials.\
During free broadcasts, CreativeLive will promote their other classes and services. Occasionally the video will get “stuck”. Just refresh your browser once or twice to rejoin the live broadcast.
What if I RSVPed on Meetup, but not CreativeLive? Then you may not be able to watch the entire class.
What if I want to watch the class, but did not RSVP? Sometimes you can still watch the live broadcast, but not always. CreativeLive offers the class for sale, often at a discount during days it is being broadcast live.
What if I want to watch the broadcast, but can’t attend when it’s being shown live? CreativeLive will rebroadcast the class throughout the day and evening on the day it is scheduled. If you can’t watch it during the day due to work, you can watch it when it rebroadcasts later that day or evening. You can also purchase access to the class and watch anytime.
I have followed all of the instructions/tips above, but still cannot watch the live broadcast during the scheduled time, what should I do? In this case, you will need to contact CreativeLive for technical support.
- Mobile Tools: Apps for Planning Photo Trips and Editing Photos - July 24, 2020
- Update to previous post (Updating your Meetup.com Email Settings) - July 17, 2020
- New Canon Cameras, Meetup Membership Fees and Our Budget - July 9, 2020