- This event has passed.
Contest: 10th Annual Fix-Joe’s-Busted-Images – win a $30 Amazon Gift Card!
July 26 @ 12:00 am - 2:00 am
Do you have what it takes to turn garbage into art? Every year as part of our Beat-The-Heat schedule, we toss out a few of Joe’s terrible photography and challenge YOU to fix them.
They might be blurry, over/under exposed, uninteresting, crooked, flash didn’t fire, etc. But the person that turns one of these disasters into a winning work of art gets $30 in Amazon happiness!
Contest runs from NOW UNTIL JULY 31ST!
– You can start editing and posting images TODAY, contest starts when this event is posted on Meetup
– Post your entry to this meetup’s photo album (you can post other places too, but the Meetup photo album is where we’ll be looking for them).
– Deadline for entries is midnight, July 31, 2021
– Please don’t post the same image multiple times, one edit per image please.
– Feel free to edit/post all of the busted images, or just some of them, or combine them all into one big crazy composite artwork
– Your edits belong to you. Feel free to post them elsewhere, enter them into other contests, or even print them for your wall at home. BUT ONLY if you participate in this contest.
– Go nuts. You can edit to make them look as realistic or artistic as you prefer, anything goes.
– Any editing technique is allowed, including Photoshop, Lightroom, phone apps, MSPaint.exe, etc. Knock yourself out.
– As a hint from previous years: the more “artistic” images get the most attention
– If you sign up, we’ll be looking for your images, so don’t chicken out!
– This year’s Busted Images are posted here:
– Joe picks the winner.