- This event has passed.
Ask Me Anything: Pat Hand from Dancing Moon Travel answers your travel questions
December 3, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
To help give members more information they need, I’ve been holding “Ask Me Anything (AMA)” conversations with people who are experts in their field. We put them on zoom and they volunteer to answer all types of insider industry questions.
Our next AMA will be with Pat Hand of Dancing Moon Travel. Pat has been arranging the HoustonPhotowalks yearly Photography Cruise for the last several years. She’s making herself available to answer your questions about cruising in general, as well as the specifics of the curse industry as we try to get back to more normal traveling routines.
Here are some of the questions we have already:
– Is it possible for motion-sensitive people to experience a cruise and not be miserable?
– Can I still get a sweet deal by just showing up at the terminal hoping someone n0-shows?
– What is the best time to take an Alaska cruise? When should I book?
– With the world pretty much closed down due to the Covid crisis, is there any place outside of the U.S. where a person can still travel?
– What about safety – isn’t it pretty crazy to even think about international trips these days?
– What’s the best way to make sure a state I want to visit is currently allowing visitors?
The no-holds-barred conversation starts promptly at 8pm. Have a question for Pat? We will have the chat window open so you can ask your questions and get answers live!
See you there!