Interested in learning how to break away from “Auto” mode, and express your creativity by mastering more advanced modes? In this class, we will walk through and examine 12 different examples of photography techniques that can bring out the “WOW” in your photographs!
One of the coolest things about the social group photography experience is seeing how other people record their experience at the same location. We often say “wow, wish I had thought to take that perspective!” or “I didn’t see that!”.
So as humans that enjoy the creature comfort of habit, we have to break our cycle of photography techniques and try new techniques to get that next amazing shot.
About The Class
All of the techniques we will discuss will be something you can use at your very next shoot or photowalk. You can make beautiful photographs with the gear you already own!!
As photographers, we have all trained ourselves to “see” and photograph a certain way, often after years of practicing specific techniques. Habits are hard to break, so we’ll focus on 12 things you can do to force yourself to make photographs that are completely different.
Some of these techniques will focus on how you handle and use your gear differently. We will also discuss composition techniques, including technical issues you may encounter. And we will discuss how to avoid common issues that plague us as photographers, like “focus” and “noise”.
All of the sections in this class are specifically designed to help you get the most interesting and creative images possible.
- Summary: In this class, we will walk through and examine 12 different examples of photography techniques that can bring out the “WOW” in your photographs!
- One-on-One: $129.00
- Group (20 ppl): $25
- Instructor: Joe Lippeatt
- Bring to Class: Tripod, camera, lens(es), paper & pen, enthusiasm!
- Length: 1-2 Hours
- Group Classes Available at: HoustonPhotowalks
- Skill Level Needed: Beginner – New to DSLR Photography, shoot only in Auto Mode
- HoustonPhotowalks Members Now Receive 15% Discount on Boris FX Products! - August 12, 2020
- The Pain of Advertising - August 9, 2020
- Mobile Tools: Apps for Planning Photo Trips and Editing Photos - July 24, 2020