Yesterday I had an amazing time teaching another Workflow class with the HoustonPhotowalks.com club. In this class, we discussed security, file storage options, and backups. I updated some key parts of the presentation for 2020, as well as updated the class description to include links to the hardware and software options we discussed.
If you missed the class, no problem, we offer them as one-on-one classes, and also sell the ebook and class notes on the HoustonPhotowalks online store.
- Updated Class Description (including new product links)
- eBook: A Photographer’s Workflow Part 1, Security and Backups (including presentation slide updates for 2020) ($9.80)
- Mobile Tools: Apps for Planning Photo Trips and Editing Photos - July 24, 2020
- Update to previous post (Updating your Meetup.com Email Settings) - July 17, 2020
- New Canon Cameras, Meetup Membership Fees and Our Budget - July 9, 2020