Yesterday I had an amazing time teaching another Workflow class with the HoustonPhotowalks.com club. In this class, we discussed security, file storage options, and backups. I updated some key parts of the presentation for 2020, as well as updated the class description to include links to the hardware and software options we discussed.
If you missed the class, no problem, we offer them as one-on-one classes, and also sell the ebook and class notes on the HoustonPhotowalks online store.
- Updated Class Description (including new product links)
- eBook: A Photographer’s Workflow Part 1, Security and Backups (including presentation slide updates for 2020) ($9.80)
Latest posts by Joe Lippeatt (see all)
- Updates to eBook Files: A Photographer’s Workflow Part 1 – Security and Backups - January 13, 2020
- 3,100+ Portrait Photography Poses Card Bundle at PhotoWhoa - November 14, 2019
- Prime Day Deals, Live Blogging of Interesting Deals - July 15, 2019