Nothing can suck the creative life out of a person faster than a confusing workflow and the complication of a backup strategy. Start 2017 off with a resolution to improve your Image Workflow!
One of the often-asked questions is about handling backups, spare hard drives, compiling our work and making sure we don’t delete/lose anything. So part one of A Photographer’s Worflow, we will look at options for backing up and preserving our images.
- Why I didn’t cry when my hard drive failed
- Where I spend money, and where I don’t.
- Why, how, and where to backup your Lightroom catalog files
- What hardware I use for backups, and why.
- Offsite backup, On-site backup and “Working Files”
DON’T lose all your work due to a poor backup plan and failed hard drive — or accidental deletions! We will walk through a full 3-point backup strategy that you can automate.
DON’T spend hours trying to sort, file, refile, and find images for uploading to all your favorite sites.
The class will last about 2-hours. Those who attend in person will also receive class notes via email.
Latest posts by Joe Lippeatt (see all)
- Prime Day Deals, Live Blogging of Interesting Deals - July 15, 2019
- Security is Step 1 in Your Photography Life, Both Business and Personal - June 1, 2019
- Summer Fun, Previous “Fix Joe’s Busted Images” Entries - May 29, 2019